Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Sliders are made in less than 30 minutes with only 5 ingredients! These easy sandwiches are insanely good!
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Last Monday my little man came home from school, and like normal he was super chatty. Telling me about his day, the funny things that happened or what he played at recess. This time he said, “mommy there were families at lunch today, why didn’t you come?”
My heart sank.
The first two weeks of school we, as parents, were told that we could not come in for lunch. The students needed to get use to being in school and the lunch time rules and behavior. I get it, it makes sense.
Then Harvey hit and those dates got pushed back to allow the students to get back into a routine again. It was basically like pressing a “reset” button. Well, he saw the families come in on September 11th, and I totally forgot that we could come in that day!!! I felt horrible!
I definitely don’t want him the only kid sitting there… feeling lonely and sad. And I know that’s not the case, but I just felt bad that I forgot. Ya know.
So I made up for it on Wednesday and brought him Chick Fil A, including his plethora of dipping sauces. He absolutely loved it and so did I. I’ve missed having lunch with him during the day. But I loved seeing my little guy in his element. Being a big kid, holding his head up high and showing me his “world” during the day.
It was absolutely adorable! So proud of that kid! 🙂
Ok, so… as promised these Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Sliders are finally here and just in time for football season!
Can I tell you a secret?
I haven’t always been a fan of “buffalo wing” flavors. But over the years I’ve made buffalo flavored things for my husband because he DOES love it and now I’ve come to love it too. These Buffalo Chicken Sliders are no exception! Sunday Night Football just isn’t the same without something buffalo wing inspired!
How to Make these Buffalo Chicken Sliders
What I love about these Sliders is how easy they are to make. You literally only need 5 ingredients to make these!!!
I took a short cut with the sliders and used a rotisserie chicken, so all I had to do was shred the meat and add some Franks Red Hot sauce to it! (which is my sauce of choice when it comes to buffalo flavor) Once that chicken mixture is made, assemble the sliders, bake them and voila!
They are ready to be devoured. And believe me, they WILL be devoured!
My recommendation is if you make these as an appetizer for game day to double the recipe because they will be gone in seconds. If you’re making them for dinner then you’re all good to go!
Bon Appetit friends!
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Sliders are made in less than 30 minutes with only 5 ingredients! These easy sandwiches are insanely good.
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup franks red hot original sauce
- 12 whole wheat slider buns
- 1 1/4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of melted butter
- Drizzle each slider with ranch dressing
- garnish with diced fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- To a medium bowl add shredded rotisserie chicken and franks red hot sauce. Set aside.
- Add the bottom of 12 slider buns to the baking dish.
- Top each slider bottom with 1 tablespoon of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Then add a handful (about 2-3 tablespoons) of the buffalo chicken mixture to each slider bun.
- Place the tops on each slider bun.
- Brush each top with butter.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and top of buns are toasted.
- Remove from oven.
- Garnish the top of the buns with diced fresh cilantro.
- Optional: drizzle with ranch dressing
- Serving Size: 1 slider
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 58 mg
Keywords: buffalo chicken sliders, chicken sliders recipe, chicken sliders, easy sliders, easy appetizer recipe, easy appetizer party, easy appetizer for a crowd, buffalo chicken recipe, chicken appetizer
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO SNAP A PIC AND HASHTAG IT #JOYFULHEALTHYEATS. I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE!