Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Sliders are made in less than 30 minutes with only 5 ingredients! These easy sandwiches are insanely good.
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup franks red hot original sauce
- 12 whole wheat slider buns
- 1 1/4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of melted butter
- Drizzle each slider with ranch dressing
- garnish with diced fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9″x13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- To a medium bowl add shredded rotisserie chicken and franks red hot sauce, mix together until chicken is completely coated in buffalo sauce. Set aside.
- Add the bottom of 12 slider buns to the baking dish.
- Top each slider bottom with 1 tablespoon of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Then add a handful (about 2-3 tablespoons) of the buffalo chicken mixture to each slider bun.
- Place the tops on each slider bun.
- Brush each top with butter.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and top of buns are toasted.
- Remove from oven.
- Garnish the top of the buns with diced fresh cilantro.
- Optional: drizzle with ranch dressing
- Serving Size: 1 slider
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 58 mg
Keywords: buffalo chicken sliders, chicken sliders recipe, chicken sliders, easy sliders, baked buffalo chicken sliders, easy appetizer recipe, easy appetizer party, easy appetizer for a crowd, buffalo chicken recipe, chicken appetizer