Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad recipe with a Light Caesar Dressing that’s egg & anchovy free! At 289 calories a serving & only 15 min to make it’s a must try.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt & pepper
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 hardboiled eggs, cut into quarters
- Homemade Caesar Dressing
- optional: croutons
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on the grill and grill each side for 5-6 minutes, or until there is no more pink.
- In the meantime, make the Homemade Caesar Dressing in a food processor.
- Add cherry tomatoes to a grill basket, and grill for 4-5 minutes or until tomatoes start to burst. Remove and set aside.
- Place romaine lettuce on the grill, inside side down. Grill for 2-3 minutes, you’re just looking for slight char marks.
- Roughly chop the romaine lettuce, place in a large bowl with sliced grilled chicken, hard boiled eggs, and cherry tomatoes. Serve with Homemade Caesar Dressing on the side.
- Serving Size: 2 cups of salad
- Calories: 289
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 211 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 23 g
- Cholesterol: 156 mg
Keywords: grilled chicken salad recipe, grilled chicken salad, no anchovy Caesar salad recipe, no egg Caesar salad recipe