The BEST Fresh Raspberry Mojito Recipe – made with agave, fresh lime, mint and raspberries. These mojitos are my summer go-to cocktail and can easily be made into a mocktail! Minty refreshing mojitos with a touch of fresh raspberry make the perfect party cocktail. Cheers!
Raspberry Mojito Recipe in a Pitcher
Well, we just got back from Mexico and gosh was it a blast! We went to an all inclusive resort with a couple of friends to celebrate my husbands birthday. Theres’s nothing like chillin by the pool or beach, reading a book, relaxing with a refreshing drink in your hand.
So, I’ve got funny story. One of the first times Mike and I went to an all inclusive resort we walked down to the pool after having breakfast, it was probably around 10am or so. I ordered a Mojito (cuz apparently when you’re on vacation you start drinking early… I don’t know why) but Mike ordered a Dirty Monkey. For those of you who don’t know, a Dirty Monkey has a base of banana and ice cream. Super heavy, especially if you’re sensitive to lactose (which he is)! He took a sip of his and then took a sip of mine and immediately switched, haha. There’s just sometime of starting off the day with a light cocktail versus one with an ice cream base. Am I right?
Anywho, one of my go to cocktails in the summer is a Mojito. It’s light refreshing, screams summer and doesn’t leave your tummy feeling bloated.
What’s a Mojito?
Mojitos are my absolute favorite summer drink. It is a traditional Cuban drink traditionally made with white rum, sugar, lime juice, soda water, and mint. It’s a combination of sweetness, citrus, and mint flavors intended to complement the rum – and it’s absolutely delicious.
How to make a homemade Raspberry Mojito?
In order to make a raspberry mojito you’ll need the following ingredients.
- Frozen or Fresh Raspberries
- Fresh Lime Juice
- White Rum
- Seltzer Water
- Agave (optional)
Can you make a mojito with Vodka?
Yes, you can absolutely make mojitos with Vodka. You’d just do a 1:1 swap with the rum. To enhance the “raspberry” flavor you could even do Raspberry Vodka.
How to make a Raspberry Mojito Mocktail?
- In a tall cup, add fresh raspberries, 4 wedges or slices of lime, and fresh mint. Muddle mixture with a muddler or just use the back of a spoon.
- Add more lime juice and agave nectar. Stir.
- Finish with ice cubes and soda water, stir and serve!
I seriously cannot wait for you guys to make this one. I’m so glad I asked you on Instagram, a couple weeks ago, what you’d prefer, because this was the outcome. A fresh fruity, limy refreshing mojito with a bright vibrant red color. Perfect for the 4th of July, if you’re into that whole “making things festive” thing!
But even if you’re not, this cocktail is absolutely perfect for the summer. I guarantee you’ll have “all the people” asking you for the recipe! Cheers friends!
What to serve with a Raspberry Mojito?
- Sticky Sweet ‘n Spicy Bake Chili Lime Chicken Wings
- The Ultimate Cheesy Sheet Pan Steak Nachos
- Beer Braised Slow Cooker Brisket Sliders
- Easy Healthy Banh Mi Lettuce Cups
- Charred Corn Caprese Flatbread
The BEST Fresh Raspberry Mojito Recipe – made with agave, fresh lime, mint and raspberries. Minty refreshing mojitos with a touch of fresh raspberry make the perfect party cocktail. Cheers!
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 14–16 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup white rum
- 2 cups seltzer water or club soda
- 2 tablespoons agave
- Add raspberry and mint to the bottom of a large pitcher. Using a muddler (or the back of a spoon) muddle the fruit and herbs together. (basically you’re smashing them)
- Next add in the lime juice, agave, and rum. Stir around to mix everything together.
- Finish off with the seltzer water. Stir and serve.
- Garnish with more mint or lime slices.
- Serving Size: 6 oz
- Calories: 142
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: raspberry mojito, fresh mojito, how to make a mojito, mojito pitcher, mojito recipe, summer cocktails, party cocktail, cocktail in a pitcher, adult drinks, mojito drink, mojito cocktail,
Want more Summer Cocktail Recipes?