Marinaded Thai Curry Grilled Chicken a grilling recipe perfect for the summer!
Juicy Thai Curry Grilled Chicken marinaded in a creamy curry coconut sauce then grilled to perfection! This thai chicken will be the star of your dinner table this summer!
I think I finally nailed it. There are not very many recipes I need to make twice. I usually can fix it in the process of cooking so I don’t have to remake it. But this recipe didn’t quite turn out the way I envisioned it.
The flavor profile was there, but not as strong as I wanted. So back to the drawing board it was.
I’m all about Thai flavors lately, if you couldn’t tell by the Thai Quinoa Salad, Thai Chicken Grain Bowl with Peanut Sauce and Thai Mango Avocado Salad I’ve posted lately! And especially obsessed with Curry … I think the recipe that started my love for curry is the Thai Chicken Noodle Soup.
If you guys haven’t tried that recipe yet you need to. I made it non stop this fall/winter, it was absolutely so comforting and has the greatest depths of flavor for only cooking 30 minutes! Try it!
Then once you try that make sure you put this Grilled Chicken on your list. It has all of the same great ingredients.
Fresh Ginger, Garlic, Red Curry Paste, Lime Juice and creamy Coconut Milk.
Marinading the chicken overnight really lets all those flavors soak into the chicken. The acid from the lime juice breaks the chicken down a bit and the coconut milk soaks in and really keeps them moist. The end product is absolutely phenomenal!
I can’t wait to hear what you guys think of this one!
Juicy Thai Curry Grilled Chicken marinaded in a creamy curry coconut sauce then grilled to perfection! This thai chicken will be the star of your dinner table this summer! #glutenfree
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 13.5 oz. coconut milk
- optional: garnish with chopped cilantro
- In a medium bowl, add fresh ginger, garlic cloves, lime juice, red curry paste and coconut milk. Whisk together.
- Add chicken breasts to a large ziplock bag, pour the coconut milk mixture over the chicken. Close tight and refrigerator overnight to marinade chicken.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, about 375-400 degrees F.
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub down with an olive oil soaked rag.
- Place chicken breasts on grill. Grill each side for 5-7 minutes, or until there is no longer any pink.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO SNAP A PIC AND HASHTAG IT #JOYFULHEALTHYEATS. I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE!
Want More Grilled Chicken Recipes?