This juicy Thai Curry Grilled Chicken Recipe is perfect for the summer! It’s marinaded in a creamy curry coconut sauce and grilled to perfection!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 13.5 oz. coconut milk
- optional: garnish with chopped cilantro
- In a medium bowl, add fresh ginger, garlic cloves, lime juice, red curry paste and coconut milk. Whisk together.
- Add chicken breasts to a large ziplock bag, pour the coconut milk mixture over the chicken. Close tight and refrigerator overnight to marinade chicken.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, about 375-400 degrees F.
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub down with an olive oil soaked rag.
- Place chicken breasts on grill. Grill each side for 5-7 minutes, or until there is no longer any pink.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Keywords: curry chicken recipe, thai curry chicken recipe, easy curry chicken recipe, best curry chicken recipe, thai curry chicken, thai chicken recipe, thai chicken, grilled chicken recipe