Crock Pot Raspberry-Chipotle Chicken Sliders with a sweet, spicy and smoky sauce that is totally irresistible! These easy sliders are perfect for a weeknight dinner idea or as game day party food. However you serve them, they’re delicious!
Crock Pot Chicken Sliders
Have you ever had the bottled Raspberry Chipotle Sauce?
That sauce is down right addicting. Especially when it’s poured over cream cheese! Just give me a basket of crackers and that’ll be my dinner!
The first time I had it was when I moved down to Texas. Apparently, the northern states didn’t realize how good the stuff was so they weren’t selling it in grocery stores. But down south, it is a staple for parties!
The sauce has a sweet, fruity, spicy, smoky taste to it that is absolutely incredible!
Well, my friend Samantha hit the nail on the head when it comes to this sauce in her new COOKBOOK – Real Slow Cooker Suppers!
She basically makes the sauce from scratch with a few simple ingredients and lets it soak into some Chicken for 5 hours in the crock pot. Nothing is more glorious than throwing something into the Crock Pot for a couple of hours and having it turn into this phenomenal raspberry-chipotle flavored shredded chicken that you can put on slider buns, lettuce cups, or quinoa.
Basically the options are endless, all you need to do is make the chicken and then choose the vehicle you want to serve it on!
I am so proud of my friend Samantha, not only has she created an incredible cookbook filled with 80 delicious Slow Cooker recipes but she has taken all of the pictures in the book HERSELF. Here are a couple of the chapter titles, just to let you envision the deliciousness ahead of you. Dinner Time Classics, Soups On, Comforting Main Dishes, Stews Chilis & Chowders, Sandwiches Tacos & Wraps.The Honey Garlic Baby Back Ribs have me drooling! Ya’ll this cookbook is definitely a must have especially during school season, nothing is easier than making dinner in a crock pot! Just fill it up, turn it on, and viola dinner!
She even made an appearance on QVC and sold over 4000 cookbooks in like 8 minutes!
That is pretty awesome!
And guess what, her release date is here so now you can ORDER the cookbook online or pick it up in Barnes & Noble! Woot Woot!
If you’re looking for an easy to follow cookbook, using simple ingredients, this would be a great book. Or even a great stocking stuffer … hint hint!
Alright friends. Go order the book and then make this recipe … it’s a keeper!
Crock Pot Raspberry-Chipotle Chicken Sliders are an easy meal for your next weeknight family dinner! That Sweet, Spicy Smoky sauce will get you every time!
- 2 lb.s boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cup raspberry jam or preserves
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chipotles in adobe sauce, plus more as needed
- 1 large jalapeno, minced, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- honey, as needed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch plus 2 tablespoons of water
- 12 slider buns, for serving
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- Place the chicken in the bottom of large crock pot. In a large bowl, add the raspberry jam, adobe sauce, jalapeno, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice. Mix together. Pour the jam mixture over the chicken. Cover the crock pot and cook on low fro 3-5 hours or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Turn off the crock pot, transfer the chicken to a plate and shred the chicken using two forks. Pour the raspberry chipotle sauce from the crock pot to a medium saucepan and transfer the chicken back to the crock pot. Season the chicken to taste with salt and pepper, and cover the crock pot to keep the chicken warm.
- Taste the raspberry chipotle sauce and decide if the flavors need adjusting. If you’d like it to be sweeter, add honey, if you’d like it to be spicer add more adobe sauce or jalapeno.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and water until smooth and set aside. Place the saucepan of raspberry chipotle sauce over medium high heat and bring to a boil. Whisk the sauce continuously while slowly pouring in the cornstarch mixture. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring continuously, until the sauce is thick and glossy. Pour the desired amount of sauce over the shredded chicken in the crock pot and stir to combine. Serve the chicken on slider buns topped with goat cheese and sliced jalapenos.
Recipe from the Cookbook “Real Food Slow Cooker Suppers” by Samantha Skaggs
Keywords: easy chicken sliders, crockpot chicken sliders, how to make sliders, easy sliders recipe, best sliders recipe, game day food, party food idea
F YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO SNAP A PIC AND HASHTAG IT #JOYFULHEALTHYEATS. I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE!