Crispy BAKED Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries – these babies are gonna be your new favorite healthy dinner side. Paired with a Honey Sriracha Aioli that you’ll want to slather on everything!
We got home from church, turned on the Packers vs. Falcons game and within the first 15 minutes I felt sick to my stomach.
How can you go from such an incredible hard fought game the weekend before to absolute crap the following? I mean they went to into the locker room at halftime with a score of 24-0!!!!!! Ridiculous!
I’m so sad.
And now. Neither of my teams will be in the Super Bowl and Tom Brady will. Booo! Hisss! Something is wrong with the world.
Luckily, the food situation in the world is all good. Mostly because we are starting out the week with these Sweet Potato Fries!
Who wouldn’t want Fries on a Monday!? Am I right?
It’s the best way to start off the week.
And not only are these Sweet Potato Fries baked instead of fried but they are loaded with flavor! The chipotle chili seasoning coated around each fry and then baked till they are nice and crispy. Yup, pretty much irresistible.
But the kicker, and my husbands favorite part, was the Honey Sriracha Aioli. Ya’ll I had an idea of how I wanted this aioli to taste. I started adding a little of this and a little of that and it just wasn’t working. I thought I was going to have to toss it and start over. But before I did, I added in a little more Sriracha and garlic powder and …. viola! Absolute perfection! This dipping sauce may just be the best one I’ve made so far! I actually might start putting it on a sandwiches, it’s that good!
So if you’re in need of a dynamite side dish to make with that seared chicken. This is it!
Bon Appetit friends!Print
These babies are gonna be your new favorite healthy dinner side. Sweet potato fries paired with a Honey Sriracha Aioli you’ll want to slather on everything!
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4″ matchsticks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white ground pepper
- salt to taste
Honey Sriracha Aioli:
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a large bowl, add sweet potatoes, olive oil, smoked paprika, chipotle chili powder, white ground pepper. Mix everything together with your hands so that everything is coated with spice.
- Place fries on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Pull the fries out, flip them and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately season with salt.
- In a small bowl, add mayo, lemon juice, sriracha, honey, and garlic powder. Mix together until everything is combined.
- Serve the fries with the Honey Sriracha dipping sauce.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 157 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
Keywords: homemade sweet potato fries recipe, Honey Sriracha Aioli recipe
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO SNAP A PIC AND HASHTAG IT #JOYFULHEALTHYEATS. I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE!