These babies are gonna be your new favorite healthy dinner side. Sweet potato fries paired with a Honey Sriracha Aioli you’ll want to slather on everything!
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4” matchsticks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white ground pepper
- salt to taste
Honey Sriracha Aioli:
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a large bowl, add sweet potatoes, olive oil, smoked paprika, chipotle chili powder, white ground pepper. Mix everything together with your hands so that everything is coated with spice.
- Place fries on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Pull the fries out, flip them and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately season with salt.
- In a small bowl, add mayo, lemon juice, sriracha, honey, and garlic powder. Mix together until everything is combined.
- Serve the fries with the Honey Sriracha dipping sauce.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 157 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
Keywords: homemade sweet potato fries recipe, Honey Sriracha Aioli recipe