Served with a sweet and spicy honey sriracha sauce, these Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries are a healthy snack, side dish or appetizer that will steal your heart through your taste buds. Regular french fries and ketchup will never be the same again!
For the Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4” matchsticks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white ground pepper
- salt to taste
For the Honey Sriracha Aioli
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, add sweet potatoes, olive oil, smoked paprika, chipotle chili powder, white ground pepper. Mix everything together with your hands so that everything is coated with spice.
- Place fries on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Pull the fries out, flip them and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately season with salt.
- In a small bowl, add mayo, lemon juice, sriracha, honey, and garlic powder. Mix together until everything is combined.
- Serve the fries with the Honey Sriracha dipping sauce.
- To Store: Refrigerate cooled fries in an airtight container with a paper towel lining the bottom. Enjoy within 4 days. Store aioli in an airtight jar or container for up to 1 week.
- To Reheat: Transfer fries to a parchment-lined baking sheet and spray them lightly with cooking spray. Place them in a 400°F oven for about 5 minutes, or until hot.
- To Freeze: Spread cooled fries onto a baking sheet and flash-freeze for 1 hour, then freeze in an airtight container for 4-6 months. Reheat directly from frozen – place onto a lined baking sheet and bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes. Do not freeze aioli.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 157 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
Keywords: sweet potato fries with dipping sauce, sriracha aioli, honey sriracha sauce