My Valentine’s Day Gift Guide is filled with Red, Pink, and Hearts galore and everything under $35. These gifts are the perfect way to makes someone feel extra special without breaking the bank! Happy clicking!
2021 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her
Valentine’s Day in our house isn’t a holiday that we go over the top. Instead, it is more about thoughtful and meaningful gifts. So that’s why it was so important for me when creating this Valentine’s Day gift guide to include all my favorite things Under $35! You’ll find the the sweetest Valentine’s Day gifts perfect for every lady in your life, and, of course, we can’t forget our main squeeze. I have him covered with VDay gifts he is sure to love!
First up, this Valentine’s gift guide for Her! It’s a zero guilt shopping – with such great prices, you can spread the love and treat your girlfriends, sister, mom, etc., to a sweet Valentine’s Day gift.
MUST-HAVE VALENTINE’S GIFTS FOR THE LADIES IN YOUR LIFE – UNDER $35
I am so excited about these gifts and may have event snagged a few for myself…hey, self love, right?
I’m such a sucker for cute PJs. And these heart cuffed pajamas have my heart; haha get it? Seriously, cannot wait to order these cuties! They are currently 50% off, making them only $16.
If you follow me, you know I am a lover of all things fitness. I am obsessed with these Bala resistance bands. Each one has it’s own motivational phrase!! Resistance bands are one of my go-to at-home gym equipment must-haves.
Can one ever have too many candles? My answer is a definite NO! I am currently working on decorating little vignette’s around the house for Valentine’s Day, and this Rose Otto candle is the perfect pop of pink in any space. Not to mention this is my favorite candle brand. Every candle they make smells divine!
The Gift Breakdown
- Heart Print Cuffed PJ Set: Not only is this heart cuffed set the perfect PJ’s set for Valentine’s Day (dare we say to Netflix and chill), the set is 50% off and only $16!
- Resistance Bands: How can you not LOVE these workout bands! Each one has a motivational saying to keep you moving to finish strong!
- Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil Duo: This duo is the perfect set – taking you from day to night!
- Wet Brush Oil-Infused Brush: Treat your hair with a gift! This brush is a real treat infused with coconut oil to impart a healthy boost of shine.
- Silk Sleep Mask: Not only will this sleep mask improve your sleep, but it also prevents wrinkles.
- Love Bowl: Share a little love this Valentine’s Day. I just adore this sweet bowl perfect for holding your most beloved trinkets!
- PYT Beauty Eyeshadow Palette: I am a sucker for mixing and matching eyeshadows. This Palette has matte and shimmer – achieving the perfect look every time.
- Plush Fleece Slippers: I have these slippers and they are sooo fluffy and so cozy! The perfect treat for your girlfriends.
- Beaded Drop Heart Earrings: Wanting to be festive for Vday, these heart earrings are just what you need at only $10.
- Pretty in Pink Mani Set: The perfect shades of pink nail polish! Perfect for any time of year!
- Roses Textured Glass Candle: I am obsessed with this rose textured candle. It adds the perfect pop of color to any space.
- Beaded Heart Sweater: The subtle heart detail makes this sweater the perfect choice to celebrate Valentine’s day.
Shop Valentine’s Gifts For The Ladies In Your Life
2021 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Him
THE PERFECT VALENTINE’S GIFT FOR HIM UNDER $35
Why are men so hard to shop for – if Mike wants something, he just goes and buys it…leaving me high and dry every holiday for gift ideas! For the Valentine’s Day gift guide for him, I sourced sweet little gifts. There is something for every type of guy, and you got it, it’s all Under $35!
When I found this front pocket wallet, I thought it was the perfect gift, especially for nights out when Mike doesn’t want to carry a bulky back pocket wallet, and then I saw it can be personalized – I was sold!
I have heard so many great things about Matthew McConaughey’s new book Greenlights this is the perfect book for the avid reader or just the guy looking for a few words of wisdom!
Is any Valentine’s Day gift guide complete unless there is a little pink, red, and hearts? I just couldn’t help myself. What can I say? I love a man in pink. These pink boxer briefs are so festive and cute. The navy and red heart socks are perfect for the office and help spread the love!
The Gift Breakdown
- Personalized Front Pocket Wallet: The slim fit and personalized diamond detail make this wallet stand apart from others.
- Heart Socks: I started buying “fun” socks for the hubby after a visit to our pediatrician’s office. The Dr. had batman socks and used them as a conversation started. To this day, his socks always make an impression and are the topic of conversation – so of course, he needed to add heart socks to his collection!
- Freezable Beer Glasses: Can you go wrong when you buy a beer-related item? These freezable beer glasses are perfect for keeping his beer chilled – way longer than a frosted mug!
- Portable Charger: We have got to keep our electronics charged. What separates this portable charger from others is its slimness – no bulk here!
- Chocolate Lovers Box: All chocolate is not created equal! This exclusive tackle box is the perfect mix of creamy and crunchy bites for any chocolate love – buy for him, but you get to enjoy!
- Green Lights Book: Maybe you buy this book for the cover, I kid! Greenlights is filled with stories and words of wisdom. I can’t look at this book without thinking – alright, alright, alright.
- Heart Boxer Briefs: These are just fun, and who doesn’t love a man in pink!
- Bees Knees Spicy Honey: This sauce was a Christmas gift, and we love it! It is seriously SPICY, but the sweet evens it out—the perfect topper for so many dishes, especially chicken wings.
- Silicone Ice Cube Trays: Perfect for the craft cocktail or on the rocks kind of guy! These ice cubes make all the difference, keeping your cocktail from being watered down.
My Favorite Valentine’s Gifts For Him Under $35
You didn’t think I could leave something sweet for the kids and the home chef out? Check out my LiketoKnowIt page- where you can shop all my current and past gift guides. In this Valentine’s Gift Guide for the Kids, every item is under $26. You will find the perfect sweet treat for your littles! For all things Valentine’s for the kitchen, check out this Valentine’s Gift Guide for the Home Chef – all items are under $50! I hope you loved this Valentine’s Day Gift Guide Under $35 and found the sweetest Valentine’s Day gifts perfect for everyone in your life! Each of you makes every day so special – you allow me to live my dream creating one healthy recipe after another!