These easy Ham & Cheese Mini Quiches are quick to make and so delicious! Cheesy bites wrapped in flaky phyllo dough, they’re perfect for Sunday Brunch.
Quick & Easy Ham and Cheese Mini Quiches baked in flaky phyllo dough shells. A delicious cheesy bite size recipe perfect for Sunday Brunch or Holiday mornings.
Well, right now I’m relaxing on the beach. Mike and I are in the Bahamas and loving every second of it. Two of my goals while I’m here are:
- Feed the swimming pigs
- Swim with nurse sharks
The swimming with sharks thing would be a huge step for me. When I was little, actually in the Bahamas, I stepped on a sea urchin and had 7 needles in my foot. Ever since then I’ve been afraid of anything in the water. Slowly, my husband has gotten me to snorkel. But fish still freak the crap out of me, especially when they start heading towards me. I feel like if I could swim with sharks, I could maybe conquer my fear! We’ll see. Wish me luck!
Even though I’m gone I still wanted to leave you some yummy recipes. You know. Cuz that’s what I do, and I’m kind like that! 🙂
Today we are talking all about brunch with an emphasis on the savory side! Are you more savory or sweet when it comes to breakfast/brunch?
Typically, I’m more savory although if it’s the right sweet (meaning it’s not crazy sugary) I can be suckered in.
Let’s dive right into these savory Ham & Cheese Mini Quiches, shall we?
Which pastry is best for Mini Quiches?
An easy way to make mini quiches is by using phyllo dough shells. It gives you the flaky crust but it’s already made so you don’t have to mess around with making or cutting pie crust. You can find the phyllo dough shells at most grocery stores. It will be in the freezer section.
How do you make Mini Quiches?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place phyllo dough shells on baking sheet.
- Fill with each shell with browned diced ham, scrambled eggs and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until slightly browned and egg are puffed up.
- Remove from oven. Top with diced chives and serve!
Can Mini Quiche be frozen?
Yes. Once they are baked. Remove from oven and let cool. Place baking sheet with mini quiches in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove and place mini quiches in a freezer safe storage bag. Store in freezer for up to 3 months.
How do you reheat Mini Quiche?
- In Oven: Place mini quiche on a wire rack lined baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes at 325 degrees F.
- In Microwave: place mini quiche on a plate and reheat for 1 minute. (note: you will lose the flaky crust when you reheat this way, but you will be able to eat it faster)
Everything about this Delicious Ham & Cheese Quiche Recipe is irresistible. Seriously. I couldn’t stop popping these in my mouth as I was taking photos. I added some garlic powder and thyme to the egg mixture which gives this dish an even more savory taste. You’ll absolutely love it!
I plan on making these for Easter Brunch and I’m hoping and praying my husband makes them for Mothers Day brunch! Along with those Lemon Poppy Seed Scones I posted last week! 🙂
Bon Appetit friends!
** This post does contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Joyful Healthy Eats. **Print
These easy Ham & Cheese Mini Quiches are quick to make and SO delicious! Cheesy bites wrapped in flaky phyllo dough, they’re perfect for Sunday Brunch.
- 24 phyllo dough shell
- 1/3 cup diced ham
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- optional: chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add parchment paper to a baking sheet and place the phyllo dough shells on it.
- Heat a medium skillet to medium high heat. Add diced ham to a pan. Lightly brown for 4-5 minutes.
- Evenly divide browned ham amongst the phyllo shells.
- To a small bowl add eggs, milk, garlic powder and thyme. Whisk together until frothy.
- Fill each phyllo shell with egg mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes until cheese is melted and eggs are puffy.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with chives. Serve.
- Serving Size: 2 mini quiches
- Calories: 62
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 69 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 35 mg
Keywords: mini quiche recipes, mini quiches, how to make mini quiche, ham and cheese, easter brunch recipe, easy mothers day recipe, mothers day brunch recipes, easy brunch recipes, bridal shower brunch, baby shower recipes, brunch recipe ideas, mother's day breakfast ideas, easter brunch ideas, baby shower recipe ideas
Want More Easy Brunch Recipes?