This Paleo Banana Bread is super simple and easy to make. Moist and delicious Paleo and gluten-free banana bread that your whole family will love!
Paleo Banana Bread
While I was pregnant I had a little bit of a love affair with bananas and peanut butter, okay, a lot of bit of a love affair. (sometimes twice a day)
Banana’s are basically a staple fruit in our house. They are pretty cheap and an easy grab and go fruit filled with Potassium. But if you’re anything like me there is usually two or three stray bananas that haven’t quite made it to someone’s stomach yet; and they start to look not so pretty. Well, that’s what I had going on this week. So I decided to make some banana bread.
This Paleo Banana Bread is the perfect healthy start to a day and works great along side any latte. 🙂 You could add a little flare to this bread by adding some toasted coconut. Enjoy!
How to Make Paleo Banana Bread
To get started, Preheat oven to 350°. Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. Mix together almond flour, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda in a bowl.
Beat two eggs in a bowl, then add water, almond extract, honey, and mashed bananas. Mix well.
Add banana mixture to almond flour mixture; mix until no dry areas are visible. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake until brown and crisp around the edges, about 45-50 minutes.Print
- 3 cups of almond flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray loaf pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- To a large bowl add, almond flour, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas. Once bananas are mashed add in eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Mix well until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well combined and there are no lumps of almond flour.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50-55 minutes until slightly brown on top and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Keywords: paleo banana bread, gluten free banana bread recipe, gluten free banana bread, almond flour banana bread, banana bread with almond flour, healthy banana bread, healthy banana bread recipe, gluten free bread recipe, paleo bread recipe