This healthy Almond Flour Banana Bread Recipe makes a moist and delicious loaf of banana bread that your whole family will love. It’s a tasty Paleo and gluten-free breakfast bread!
- 3 cups of almond flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray loaf pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- To a large bowl, add almond flour, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas. Once bananas are mashed add in eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Mix well until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well combined and there are no lumps of almond flour.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50-55 minutes until slightly brown on top and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Keywords: almond flour banana bread, banana bread recipe with almond flour, paleo banana bread, breakfast bread, healthy banana bread, healthy vegan banana bread, easy bread recipe