A Holiday Gift Guide for the Fitness lover – get your new year off to a healthy start with these gift ideas!
A Holiday Gift Guide for the Fitness lover, everything you need to kick your new year off with a healthy start! Yoga pants, sports bras, gym bags, high quality water bottles, and my favorite running shoes!
It’s that time of year and while I’m still finishing up the last of my Christmas shopping, I also tend to wander a little bit and look for myself.
You know, one of those “well, while I’m here I might as well ….”
In fact, truth be told I already informed my husband that he “bought” a Christmas present for me already. haha!
I’ve got quite a few things on my list this year and most of them revolve around fitness. So I thought I’d share them with you if you want to get 2019 off on the right “healthy” foot! Here’s my holiday gift guide for the FITNESS LOVER!
- Resistance Exercise Bands – 12″ by 2″ set of 5 varying resistance bands with carrying bag and exercise videos – these are perfect for at home leg and BUTT exercises!
- FitBit Versa – ranked the BEST fitness tracker in 2018! The FitBit Versa offers fitness tracking (15+ exercise modes) to record workouts. Water resistant to 50 meters. Access your favorite apps and get call, calendar, text, and app alerts.
- Yoga Mat – It’s all about the cushion baby! This 1/4inch thick professional yoga mat allows a comfortable yoga experience. It’s quick spring-back is suitable for various yoga movements. This mat also comes with a carrying strap for easy transport!
- 40 oz. Stainless Steel Water Bottle – I love that this 40 oz stainless steel water bottle comes with straw lid and flex cap. It’s made of 100% non-toxic BPA-free plastics & durable food-grade 18/8 stainless steel, protecting the water from oxidation and flavor transfer. (which is nice when you are adding fruit to infuse your water) A MUST!
- Workout Shirt – YES! This is so true! “I run because I really like Chocolate” Can anyone else relate!
- Nike Flex Contact Shoes– great for the avid runner or just a fashionable “athletic shoe”
- Nike Flex Running 2018 – Hands down my favorite shoes are Nikes Flex or Free Run shoes, that are super light weight and flexible!
- Adidas Gym Bag – over the should gym bag to carry a change of clothes, shower stuff, post work out snacks .. basically anything your little heart desires.
- No Show Socks – cute and comfy no show socks to wear with your athletic shoes are a must!
- Mesh Workout Leggings – CodeFit Yoga Power Flex Dry Fit, I love the style and fit of these!
- Black Mesh Workout Leggings – Every girl needs a classic black leggings, but these have a bling with the mesh down the sides!
- Dragon Fit Compression Yoga Pants – I love the high waisted stuff right now, it helps suck everything in and it very flattering!
- Neoprene Dumbbell Weights with Stand – The perfect starter set to begin resistance training at home! 3 pairs of dumbbells in 2-pound, 3-pound, and 5-pound sizes with a stand.
- Under Armour Sports Bra – Sports Bras are fashionable now but you can also be practical. This Under Armor one is both and I love all the colors
- New Balance Asym Jacket – Love that this is perfect to throw on after a workout or just wear around if you are wearing athletic clothes (which is me most days)
* This post does contain affiliate links, I use these links because I value the products and believe in them 100% and would like to share that with you! Thank you for supporting Joyful Healthy Eats. **