Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodle Salad with a Sesame Vinaigrette done in 15 minutes and only 324 calories. This salad is served cold with raw zucchini noodles, it is refreshing, light, filled with bold flavors and perfect for the summer!
Is anyone else realizing that swim suit season is just around the corner?
I mean really. Think about it. Next weekend is April which means school is out in 2 months and let swim suit season commence. What does that mean?
Light. Refreshing. Salads!!!
It’s definitely been a while since I’ve whipped out my inspiralizer, I’ve forgotten how much I love it! Usually I slightly saute the veggies I inspiralize. This time I kept them raw. And you know what? I think I like them better raw!
They have more of a crunch when you leave them raw and honestly it tastes better, PLUS your not cooking them in oil or losing some of the nutrients through the cooking process.
Raw veggies from now on! (or at least when I’m turning them to noodles)
PS if you don’t have one of these Inspiralizers you NEED to get one. It is one of my favorite tools in the kitchen!
This salad was born out of the fact that I was lazy and didn’t want to cook chicken, so I opted for store bought Rotisserie Chicken.
Sometimes my best recipes are born out of pure laziness … and I’m sure yours are too. Or even out of those, “let’s clear out the frig and throw everything into one pot” moments… am I right?
After I shredded the chicken I inspiralized some zucchini for the base of my salad. Then I added a few vegetables, fresh herbs and created a light refreshing dressing that has a little bit a heat to it from fresh ground chili paste.
Ya’ll. Holy Hannah is this salad good!
It will definitely be one of those repeat salads on the nights I don’t have enough time to make a warm dinner. I love how easy it is and the amount of flavor you can pack into something so simple in just a little bit of time!
This Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodle Salad is done in just 15 minutes and is only 324 calories a serving!
You HAVE to try it! I guarantee it will be a staple on your weekly dinner rotation! Bon Appetit my friends!
* This post contains affiliate links*.Print
- 4 zucchinis, inspiralized
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 mini red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 mini yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 3 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fresh chili paste (in asian food aisle)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- (optional garnish: sesame seeds and fresh cilantro)
- To a small bowl, add rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, fresh cilantro, raw honey, lime juice, chili paste, garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk until blended. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add uncooked zucchini noodles, rotisserie chicken, red pepper, yellow pepper, and green onion. Lightly drizzle dressing over top and toss.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and fresh cilantro, serve
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 324
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 239 mg
- Fat: 23 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 16 g
- Cholesterol: 50 mg
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO SNAP A PIC AND HASHTAG IT #JOYFULHEALTHYEATS. I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE!