This Simple Spinach & Arugula Salad is the perfect side dish for just about any meal. It’s light, healthy, easy to make and full of fresh flavors!
- 8oz. spinach & arugula salad mix
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 T. of olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- Rinse 8 oz. of spinach & arugula salad mix.
- Place rinsed spinach and arugula in a medium sized bowl.
- Squeeze juice of 1 lemon over the greens.
- Add 1 T. of olive oil over the greens.
- Add salt & pepper. Toss to coat.
- Top with 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese and serve it up! 🙂
Keywords: spinach salad, spinach salad recipe, arugula salad, arugula salad recipe, simple salad recipe, simple salad, healthy side dish, easy side dish, side salad, best salad recipe