Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta Recipe with creamy Burrata – a delicious summer appetizer that’s light and fresh! Guaranteed to wow the crowd! I mean, who doesn’t like creamy burrata! This easy summer appetizer thrown together in minutes and perfect for summer parties & BBQ’s!
The Best Red Pepper Bruschetta Recipe
Major distraction. I have about an hour or so to get work done, before I have to go pick Cason up, take a shower, and get ready for a double date.
Having windows open on my browser is always a major distraction. We had people over on the 4th of July for a big pool party and my goal was to try and have patio furniture by then so people wouldn’t be sitting on the floor or the spray deck by the pool. Which may or may not be fine but I’d prefer to have my bum sit on a cushion.
Ya feel me.
I have spent endless hours searching all over the internet trying to find a good deal on patio furniture but also something that I would like. Sucking up the time. The problem is … I COULDN’T FIND ANYTHING!
Any recommendations on places to buy a nice set of cushioned furniture that I can put under a covered patio with a cool looking outdoor rug?
We may not have a place to sit by the pool right now, but at least we’ll have good food. And that should count for something right!
And this Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta with Burrata will be at the top of the list!
This appetizer screams summer to me! It is light, fresh, grilled and meant to be devoured with people!
The peppers are roasted on the grill right next to the shallots that are slightly charred. Instead of using a regular balsamic vinegar I used a white balsamic vinegar which is a little lighter for the summer!
You could even throw the bread on the grill to char it up if you’d like. (I just opt for the panini press because it’s so easy!)
Once everything is ready to go and tossed together then you drizzle it on top of creamy burrata! Heck yes!! Ya’ll the burrata combined with the bruschetta all on top of crunchy bread. It’s dreamy!
I hope you guys get a chance to enjoy this Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta this summer, it is absolutely phenomenal!
Bon Appetit friends and happy weekend!Print
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta with Burrata – an easy summer appetizer that’s light and fresh! Guaranteed to wow the crowd! I mean, who doesn’t like creamy burrata!
- 2 red peppers
- 2 shallots, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffoned
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1–2 balls of burrata cheese
- 1 loaf of country or Italian bread, sliced
- Preheat grill to medium high heat (about 350-400 degrees).
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on the whole red peppers and halved shallots. Rubbing the olive all over the vegetables.
- Place peppers on the grill. Grill each side for 3-4 minutes, until there is a char on all sides and the pepper seems soft. Remove from grill. Place the peppers in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap for 3 minutes.
- At the same time, place the shallots on the grill flat side down. Grill for 4-5 minutes, until there are grill marks. Remove from grill.
- Remove peppers from the bowl and peel charred skin off. Dice the peppers into small pieces. Do the same with the shallots.
- Add both the peppers and shallots to a bowl. Next add fresh basil, garlic, white balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and salt to taste. Toss everything together.
- To a serving plate add burrata, top with the roasted red pepper bruschetta.
- Serve on toasted slices of bread.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO SNAP A PIC AND HASHTAG IT #JOYFULHEALTHYEATS. I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE!
Want more yummy Appetizer Recipes?