This easy Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta Recipe is made with creamy burrata cheese. It’s a delicious Italian appetizer that’s light, fresh, and guaranteed to wow your guests!
- 2 red peppers
- 2 shallots, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffoned
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1–2 balls of burrata cheese
- 1 loaf of country or Italian bread, sliced
- Preheat grill to medium high heat (about 350-400 degrees).
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on the whole red peppers and halved shallots. Rubbing the olive all over the vegetables.
- Place peppers on the grill. Grill each side for 3-4 minutes, until there is a char on all sides and the pepper seems soft. Remove from grill. Place the peppers in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap for 3 minutes.
- At the same time, place the shallots on the grill flat side down. Grill for 4-5 minutes, until there are grill marks. Remove from grill.
- Remove peppers from the bowl and peel charred skin off. Dice the peppers into small pieces. Do the same with the shallots.
- Add both the peppers and shallots to a bowl. Next add fresh basil, garlic, white balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and salt to taste. Toss everything together.
- To a serving plate add burrata, top with the roasted red pepper bruschetta.
- Serve on toasted slices of bread.
Keywords: bruschetta recipe, best bruschetta recipe, easy bruschetta recipe, how to make bruschetta, homemade bruschetta, italian appetizer, italian appetizer recipe, appetizer dip