A 30 Minute Full Body HIIT Workout you can do anywhere, no equipment needed. HIIT Workout Plans are the most effective way to burn fat, boost your metabolism and increase cardio stamina. Get started now!
If you’re looking for other workouts to do then try out my Sexy Toned Arm Workout, 8 Minute Abs or my 30 Minute EMOM Workout!
30 Minute HIIT Workout
I don’t know about you. But April use to bring on a sense of anxiety for me as the weather warmed up. I knew swimsuit season was near and I wanted to be confident when I walked out in my two piece, instead of insecure. Would things “hang out?” Is there cellulite? Will there be stretch marks? All the things. Now, I know, most of you are probably looking at me thinking, um… why in the freaking world are you insecure?
Well, we all have those people who have spoken some not so nice words to us that has made a mark on our life. Or have had experiences that have formed the way we think about ourselves. Right or wrong. That’s exactly me, but I don’t want it to KEEP being me. I want the freedom. I want to look into the mirror, love my body and be proud of the fact that it worked hard for me to be a colligate athlete and gave birth to two babies!
I’m working on mindset. Reshaping the way I view and think about myself WHILE feeding my body the nutrients it needs.
This month and next month instead of being anxious to get in a swimsuit, we are going to focus on confidence with my all new BIKINI SERIES!!! I’m going to be giving you challenging workouts to get your body moving and metabolism revving. While also providing you practical high protein recipes made with REAL ingredients that will sustain you and give your body the nutrients it needs. Let’s get started!
What is HIIT Workout?
HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training where you give a 100% all out effort through quick intense bursts of exercise followed short recovery periods. This type of exercise keeps your heart rate up while burning more fat in less time. You’re also increasing your cardiovascular strength because your body is experiencing an oxygen shortage during the intense workout and has to fight (get stronger and more efficient) in the way it provides oxygen to the rest of your body. Basically it’s awesome!
Why you should do HIIT Workouts?
There are so many reasons why HIIT workouts are an awesome form of exercise.
- They are super quick and convenient while being highly effective.
- Boosts your metabolism and develops cardiovascular stamina.
- You can do it anywhere.
- No equipment needed. The beauty about HIIT is you could do it with bodyweight if you need to.
Is a HIIT workout good for you losing weight?
Research shows that quick high intensity workouts can be more effective and aid in weight loss more than longer less intense workouts. If you’re doing a HIIT workout and it lasts longer than 30 minutes you’re not getting the benefits. I’d suggest picking up the pace, no rests in between sets. Only a 1 minute rest after you’ve finished the entire round.
30 Minute Full Body HIIT Workout at home
No weights necessary for this 30 Minute Full Body HIIT Workout Plan. Just show up and deliver. Perform each exercise one after the other with no breaks, that is one round. After you have finished your first round, take a 1-2 minute break. Then begin the next round doing the same thing, each exercise, one after the other. You’ll do this for a total of 3 rounds, or if you really want to challenge yourself go 4-5 rounds.
- Reverse Lunges with Knee Highs – Plant both feet on the floor, hip width apart. With your right foot, take a big step back and plant your foot on the floor. Bend both knees to 90° angle while making sure that your weight is evenly distributed between the two legs. Then in a quick movement, extend both knees to starting position while shifting the weight to the left foot and driving your right knee up to your chest. Repeat for 15 reps.
- Jump Squats – Start in standing position with feet shoulder length apart. Keep your back straight and core braced. Slowly push your hips back, bend your knees and lower to the ground until your thighs are parallel with the ground. Then press your feet into the ground and explode off the ground jumping as high as you can! Allow your knees to bend to 45° when you land. Repeat for 15 reps.
- Pushups – Starting position on the floor with hands slightly wider then shoulder length and feet directly behind you. (it will almost look like a plank form) Lower your chest to the ground, bending your elbows while keeping your legs extended behind you. Hold for 2 seconds then press but up. Repeat. (for beginner level start on knees instead of in plank position) Repeat for 15 reps.
- Mountain Climbers – Start in plank position, arms straightened out with hands on the ground and legs extended behind you. While keeping your back flat, core engaged and butt down lift your right knee to your right elbow – return to starting position while lifting your left knee to your left elbow. Repeat process and continue switching legs while increasing the pace. Repeat this pattern, do 40 reps total (or 20 on each side).
- Commandos – For commandos you’ll start in a “high plank” position, which means on your hands. From there, you’ll lower your right elbow to the mat and then you’re left to the mat. So you’ll be in an elbow plank position. Then place your right hand on the ground, push and extending all the way up. Do the same with the left arm. Repeat up and down movement for a total of 15 reps. (down and up is 1 rep)
- Reverse Sit-ups – Starting position is lying on your back with your hands at your side and legs straight out in front of you. Slowly lower your legs toward the floor and raise up to the ceiling. Your hips will slightly lift off the floor as your toes get closer to the ceiling. Extend you legs back down to the starting position. Keep your legs straight and hovering above the floor. Avoid touching the floor. Repeat for 20 reps.
- Tricep Dips – Position your hands behind you, shoulder width apart, on a secure table, bench or chair. Extend your legs out in front of you, with your butt hanging off of the edge of the bench, chair or table. With your arms straighten behind you, slowly start to bend your elbow and lower your butt to the ground until your elbows are at a 90° angle or your triceps are parallel with the ground. The push yourself back up to starting position. Repeat for 15 reps.
- Skaters – Start in a small squat form. Jump to the left side and land on your left foot. Bring your right leg behind you, not letting it hit the floor so you are balancing on one leg. Now, pushing off with your left foot, jump to the right side and land on your right foot while keeping your left leg behind you. Stay low in squat form the entire time. Repeat movement for 20 reps or 10 reps on each side.
In today’s world, training is really important. Thanks for this article.
Yes, movement gives life!
Nice Information hiit workout plan i m motivate this info.
Awesome! I hope you enjoy this workout!