Rosé Wine with Homemade Fresh Fruit Cubes – the perfect refreshing cocktail for the summer!
Rosé Wine with Homemade Fresh Fruit Cubes made with raspberries and peach – a perfect refreshing cocktail for the summer!
If there is one thing I miss the most right now it’s WINE! Wine is one of my favorite “adult treats.”
Each wine has different notes of flavor, leaving your tastebuds wondering what you’ll taste next. I find it to be relaxing, especially in the evening sitting with my husband. It just puts me in my happy state.
Usually I’m a red wine kinda girl. But you can’t beat a perfectly chilled white wine or rosé in the heat of summer.
In fact, have you seen this new fade lately. It’s called frosé. They basically almost freeze the rosé wine and then add it to a blender with some fresh fruit and sugar water so it turns into a slushie. A wine slushie ya’ll! It’s amazingness… believe me!
Well this Rosé Wine with Fresh Fruit Cubes is kinda a play on that.
I took some fresh fruit, pureed them and then froze the fruit puree into ice cube molds. So once you add the fruit cubes to a glass and pour the Rosé over the top it serves two purposes.
It keeps the wine chilled while you’re drinking it. But it also changes the flavor of the wine as the ice starts to melt. It almost turns your drink into a sangria with each sip! It’s absolutely delicious. Or so I’m told by my husband. Sadly I couldn’t taste it. 🙁
I guarantee this will be the most refreshing drink you’ll have all summer. Plus it’s just fun to have the flavor change as you continue to sip away. It’s crazy easy to make it too!
This Rosé Wine with Fresh Fruit Cubes is must summer cocktail!
Stay thirsty my friends! Cheers!
- 1 cup fresh peaches
- ¼ cup water
- 1½ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup water
- 1 bottle chilled rose wine
- slices of lime and fresh mint (optional)
- To a blender add fresh peaches and ¼ cup of water. Blend until the mixture is a smooth puree. Fill each ice cube mold half way.
- To the same blender add fresh raspberries and ¼ cup of water. Blend until the mixture is a smooth puree. Top each ice cube mold the raspberry puree and use a toothpick to swirl the two fruit purees.
- Place in freezer for 3-4 hours.
- To serve, add a couple of fresh fruit cubes to each cup and top with rosé wine!
- (optional: serve with fresh slices of lime wedge and fresh mint)
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO SNAP A PIC AND HASHTAG IT #JOYFULHEALTHYEATS. I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE!
Want More Cocktail Recipes?