This Light & Easy Garlic Lemon Pasta For Two is a delicious date night dinner recipe! This simple spaghetti recipe is one of my favorite pasta dishes of all time!
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- handful of fresh basil leaves, chopped
- enough cooked angel hair pasta for 2
- salt & pepper, to taste
- In a medium saucepan, start your water to boil for your pasta. I like to throw in a couple of pinches of salt to my water before boiling.
- While the water starts to boil, mince your garlic.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil for a minute or two. Add the garlic and saute 1-2 minutes, just until it starts to turn golden. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Once the water is boiling, throw in your angel hair pasta. It should only take 3-4 minutes to cook since it is a thin pasta.
- Drain your pasta once cooked and then dump into a large mixing bowl.
- Scrape the garlic and olive oil in the skillet over the cooked pasta. Squeeze in the lemon juice and then toss in the Parmesan cheese and chopped basil. Toss well.
- Taste the pasta and then season with salt & pepper to your taste.
- Divide the pasta onto two plates and garnish with additional shredded Parmesan and fresh basil, if you prefer.
Keywords: lemon pasta recipe, garlic lemon pasta, lemon pasta, garlic pasta recipe, garlic spaghetti, simple spaghetti recipe, easy spaghetti recipe, light pasta recipe