We’re Hiring a Brand and Social Media Manager, do you know anyone?
Hey Guys! Despite what I may think, I can’t do it all! I’m officially looking to hire someone new for our brand and social media manager position. This role will be 20-25 hours a week. Bonus if based in Houston. If you know of someone who might be the right fit, please pass this info along and share!
The position is part-time with a goal to begin in June, however we are flexible if the right candidate comes along!
Job Summary: Joyful Healthy Eats is a healthy living and recipe focused website. The Brand and Social Media Manager is responsible leading digital brand marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is strategic, creative, and passionate about growing a brand in the digital space.
- Manage social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and possibly Pinterest
- Create graphics for Pinterest, blog posts and any other social platforms when relevant
- Write copy and maintain content calendar for Facebook, Twitter and occasionally Instagram
- Manage any relevant social media only partnerships
- Communicate social media insights and share feedback, analysis, and recommendations
- Create monthly social analytics reports and recommendations based on forecasting trends and insights
- Manage Google Analytics and provided insights/recommendations based on traffic, etc
- Ability to grow social media channels
- Pitch partnership and sponsorship opportunities to current and prospective clients
- Media contact between Joyful Healthy Eats and brand partners
- Negotiate brand contracts
- Assist in partner campaigns as needed
- Manage and produce weekly newsletter
- Design newsletter, source content
- Write compelling headlines and copy in partnership with Krista
- Forecast trends, research, and plan content for articles, blog posts and recipes
- Work with Krista to create a cohesive campaigns surrounding healthy living, nutrition and recipes
- Assist in recipe testing, recipe writing and nutrition facts in partnership with Krista
Your Strengths Include:
- Strong understanding of digital and social strategy; this is crucial
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- A deep understanding of social media platforms and analytics
- Hard-working, with the ability to prioritize while managing multiple projects at once
- Flexibility and composure under pressure and deadlines
- Experience with influencers
- Experience with MailChimp // Convert Kit
- Photography experience
To apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: “Brand & Social Media Manager” All applications are due by 5/10/19.