Juicy and tender chicken wings are seasoned to spicy perfection and smothered in your favorite buffalo sauce – these Classic Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings will have you shamelessly licking your fingers!
For the Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
For the Buffalo Sauce
- 12 oz. of buffalo sauce of your choice (I use Frank’s Original or Frank’s Buffalo
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a small bowl add smoked paprika, garlic powder, chipotle chili powder and cinnamon.
- Add chicken to a large bowl. Pat chicken dry.
- Sprinkle with spice blend and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of canola oil. Toss to coat all the chicken.
- Place chicken on a wire rack lined baking sheet. (if you don’t have a wire rack, just spray the baking sheet with cooking spray)
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping the chicken after 20 minutes.
- Turn the Broiler on to HIGH.
- Place chicken under broiler for 8-10 minutes, until browned.
- In the meantime, heat a medium sauce pan to medium heat. Add in buffalo sauce and coconut oil, stir until coconut oil is melted and sauce is warm, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven. Place in a large bowl, pour the Buffalo sauce over the chicken wings. Using a pair of tongs, toss the wings to coat all of them with the sauce.
- Serving Size: 4 wings + sauce
- Calories: 340
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 4140 mg
- Fat: 23 g
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 25 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: buffalo chicken wings, how to make wings, crispy baked chicken wings