An epic 30 Minute Roasted Beet Steak Salad a new dinner favorite! This easy healthy salad is filled with fresh arugula, spinach, goat cheese, edamame, tender beets, topped with seared steak and drizzled with a balsamic vinaigrette.
- 10 oz new york strip steak, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 3/4 cup edamame
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 medium roasted beets, sliced
- 2 oz. goat cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup raw sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon stone ground course mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- salt & pepper
- In a small bowl, add stone ground mustard, dijon mustard, honey, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, basil, salt and pepper. Whisk together until dressing forms or vinegar and oil no longer separate. Set aside.
- Season both sides of steak with salt & pepper.
- Heat a medium skillet to medium high heat. Add grape seed oil and then add seasoned steak to the pan.
- Cook steak for 3-4 minutes on both sides. Remove from pan and let rest while you assemble salad.
- To a large serving bowl add spinach, arugula, edamame, grated carrots, green onions, roasted beets, goat cheese crumbles and raw sliced almonds.
- Top with sliced steak and serve with balsamic dressing.
- Serving Size: 1.5 cups + dressing
- Calories: 469
- Sugar: 19 g
- Sodium: 714 mg
- Fat: 32 g
- Saturated Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 23 g
- Cholesterol: 74 mg
Keywords: steak salad, beet salad, roasted beet salad, 30 minute salad recipes, gluten free recipes, how to cook beets, how to pan sear steak, how to roast beets, beetroot salad,