This healthy banana bread recipe only needs a few simple ingredients & makes the best banana bread ever! A moist & flavorful banana bread you’ll love!
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a large bowl, add white whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Stir together and set aside.
- To a medium bowl, add mashed bananas, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and 2 eggs. Whisk together until the wet ingredients are smooth.
- Pour wet mixture over dry ingredients. Using a spatula stir all the ingredients together.
- Pour the banana bread mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Smooth out to make sure the batter is even.
- Place in oven and bake for 45-50 minutes. Until it passes the toothpick test and comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before devouring!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 166 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 31 mg
Keywords: banana bread, healthy banana bread, banana bread recipe, easy banana bread, moist banana bread, best banana bread