You’ll love this easy, fresh Strawberry Jalapeno White Sangria recipe. It has everything your taste buds want – sweet, spicy, and fruity. Bring this to your next girls night or cocktail party and everyone will be raving about this surprisingly refreshing flavor combo!
- 1/2 cup of brandy
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup of agave
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 2 cups of mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1/2 jalapeno, sliced (seeds removed)
- bottle of white wine (I used Reisling, but you could use Pinor Grigio or Moscato)
- 1 cup of club soda
- In a pitcher add, berries, jalapeno slices, and brandy. Using a wooden spoon, muddle the berries a little bit. (maybe 3-4 smashed and thats it)
- Next add pomegranate juice, lemon juice, agave, and white wine. Stir.
- Cover the top of the pitcher with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 6 hours. (or overnight)
- Right before you are about to serve add the club soda, stir, and serve!
Keywords: white sangria, white sangria recipe, white wine, how to make sangria, easy sangria recipe, sangria with berries, sangria with brandy