These Skinny Double Chocolate Banana Muffins are the BEST banana muffins you’ll ever have! Made with whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, sweetened with bananas and honey. These muffins are crazy moist and loaded with chocolate chips in every bite.
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 2/3 cup of white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/3 cup of mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, add bananas. Using a fork mash up bananas until just very small lumps are left. Add honey, vanilla extract, greek yogurt, coconut oil, and egg.
- Using a fork mix until combined.
- Add in cocoa powder, white whole wheat flour, salt, and baking soda. Using a spatula, mix until wet and dry ingredients are completely combined!
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Line each muffin tin with a cupcake liner (or spray with pam so muffins don’t stick to pan if not using liner).
- Fill each muffin tin 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. Serve
Recipe inspired by Fork Knife Swoon
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 207 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 31 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 16 mg
Keywords: banana muffins recipe, easy banana muffins, healthy banana muffins, chocolate banana muffins