An easy holiday appetizer, snack, or side dish made with fresh asparagus and crispy prosciutto!
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
- 15–20 slices of prosciutto (from the deli)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Wrap two stalks of asparagus with one slice of prosciutto. Repeat until everything is used up.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. (PAM)
- Place prepared asparagus on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and garnish with fresh lemon zest.
Keywords: prosciutto asparagus wraps, appetizer easy, christmas appetizers