Made in just 20 minutes, Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus is a healthy appetizer, side dish or snack that you’ll want to serve on every special occasion. This stress-free, mess-free dish is guaranteed to get gobbled up quickly!
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
- 10 slices of prosciutto (from the deli)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wrap three stalks of asparagus with one slice of prosciutto. Repeat until everything is used up.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Place prepared asparagus on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and garnish with fresh lemon zest.
- To Store: Once cooled, keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy within 2 days.
- To Reheat: Reheat wraps in a 400°F oven until warmed through.
Keywords: asparagus wrapped in prosciutto, healthy side dish, prosciutto asparagus wraps