A healthy homemade blueberry muffin recipe your family will love. Moist muffins bursting with blueberry flavor! A perfect breakfast or after school snack!
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon white whole wheat flour
- 2 cups blueberries
- Preheat over to 375.
- In a large bowl, mix together the wet ingredients – honey, greek yogurt, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and eggs. Whisk together until combined.
- To a medium bowl add, white whole wheat flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder. Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- In a small bowl – combine 1-1/2 cups blueberries & 1 tbsp white whole wheat flour & toss to coat
- Gently fold blueberries into the batter.
- Spoon the batter into muffin pan filling each hole about 3/4 of the way full (line or spray with cooking spray if not using the cupcake liners)
- Sprinkle the top of each muffin with remaining blueberries.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan before transferring to a wire rack to continue cooling – or serve warm
adapted from Kleinworth and Co. Blueberry Streusel Muffin Recipe
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 98 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 24 mg
Keywords: healthy blueberry muffins, blueberry muffins recipe, easy blueberry muffins, healthy muffin recipes, healthy after school snacks