These Mini No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes are the perfect skinny treat to satisfy that sweet tooth. Plus, they’re super easy to make with only 7 ingredients!
- 24 chocolate wafers
- 2 Tablespoons of butter, melted
Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 12 oz. of lite cool whip
- 1/2 cup of andes candies pieces (or 20 andes candies crushed up)
- 4 drops of green food coloring (or more if you want it darker)
- In a food processor, add chocolate wafers. Chop until you see no more chunks, should look like a powder.
- Add chocolate wafers to a small bowl with melted butter, mix to combine.
- Evenly spread chocolate wafer mixture into serving dishes (either 4 small cups, or 8 shot glasses), press down on crust to harder and place in refrigerator.
- In a stand mixer, add cream cheese and vanilla. Blend until smooth and cream cheese has no more lumps.
- Add in the andes candies and food coloring to bowl, mix again until just combined.
- Gently fold in the cool whip until cream cheese mixture and cool whip are combined. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Remove cheesecake from refrigerator and pipe or scoop mixture into serving dishes on top of chocolate crust. Top with a dollop of cool whip. Serve
Keywords: mini cheesecakes recipe, mini no bake cheesecakes, no bake chocolate cheesecake, no bake cheesecake, no bake cheesecake recipe, easy no bake cheesecakes, homemade no bake cheesecake, how to make no bake cheesecake, easy no bake dessert