Paleo & Gluten Free Strawberry Chia Pudding made with only 5 ingredients. Great for a light breakfast option or healthy dessert!
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 can (13.5 oz) of full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- To a blender or food processor add fresh strawberries, coconut milk, honey and vanilla bean paste. Blend until strawberries are completely pureed and everything is mixed.
- Add mixture to a medium bowl along with chia seeds. Using a spoon mix everything together. Cover and let rest for 4 hours or overnight.
- Optional: top with fresh fruit, honey or cacao nibs
- Serving Size: 4 oz.
- Calories: 271
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 18 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: strawberry chia pudding, chia pudding recipe, coconut chia pudding, healthy dessert recipes, no bake desserts, vegetarian desserts, strawberry recipes, how to make chia pudding