Tried-and-true Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip that’s over the top creamy and cheesy with plenty of garlic flavor! Not to mention that it’s loaded with iron-rich spinach and artichokes. It’s so simple and this party favorite is ready in under 45 minutes!
- 10 oz. frozen spinach
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 14 oz. can of artichokes, drained and finely diced
- 1/2 cup of fresh red peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place frozen spinach on a plate and microwave for 2-3 minutes until spinach is cooked. Once spinach has cooled, squeeze all the liquid out and set aside.
- To a large bowl, add cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper. Using a handheld mixer, blend until the cream cheese is fluffy.
- Next, add in spinach, artichoke, red pepper, parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella. Using a spoon, mix everything together until well combined.
- Transfer spinach artichoke mixture to an 8×8 baking dish. Top with the remaining 1/3 cup of mozzarella.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until slightly browned on top. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 448 mg
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 46 mg
Keywords: spinach and artichoke dip, easy spinach artichoke dip, hot spinach artichoke dip, best spinach artichoke dip, party dip recipes