Learn How to Make the Best Guacamole Recipe that’ll be the hit at every party! A mix of creamy and chunky avocado with hints of jalapeño heat, juicy tomato, cilantro and zesty lime juice.
- 3 large avocados, mashed
- 1/3 cup diced roma tomatoes, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2–4 tablespoons diced jalapeño, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- salt to taste
- Take 3 large avocado, remove pit and scoop avocado out of skin. Add to a medium bowl. Using a potato masher or two forks, mash up the avocado to your desired consistency.
- Next, add in roma tomato, onion, garlic, jalapeño, lime juice and salt. Gently stir together.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: how to make guacamole, easy guacamole recipe, best guacamole recipe, simple guacamole, homemade guacamole, authentic guacamole