A classic recipe for crispy Homemade Baked Pita Chips! These crunchy pita chips are healthy, easy to make in under 30 minutes, customizable with your favorites herbs and perfect for snacking.
- 4 Whole Wheat Pitas, cut into 8 triangles
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dry basil
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, basil, pepper and salt.
- Place pita triangles in a bowl and pour seasoned olive oil over pita. Gently toss to coat each pita triangle, use your hands for this.
- Next place pita triangles on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Serve immediately or store in an air tight container.
Keywords: pita chips, homemade pita chips, baked pita chips, pita chip recipe, how to make pita chips, healthy pita chips, after school snack