A classic recipe for crispy Homemade Baked Pita Chips! These crunchy pita chips are healthy, easy to make and perfect for snacking.
- 5 Whole Wheat Pitas, cut into 8 triangles
- 4 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dry basil
- sea salt for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, basil, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place pita triangles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat, brush one side with the olive oil mixture.
- Bake pita bread for 8-10 minutes, until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
Keywords: pita chips, homemade pita chips, how to make pita chips, healthy pita chips, after school snack