- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.25 lbs lean ground turkey (93/7)
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ancho chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
Cilantro Lime Crema:
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup stonyfield plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10–12 leaves of Butter Lettuce
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- In a food processor add, garlic clove, greek yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon of cumin, salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a medium saute pan to medium high heat. Add olive oil and red onion. Saute until translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Add in garlic, saute for 30 seconds.
- Add lean ground turkey, cook until no longer pink. Approximately 7-10 minutes.
- Add in 1 1/2 tablespoons of cumin, smoked paprika, ancho chili powder, ground cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Stir until all the spices are mixed together.
- Serve turkey mixture on top of butter lettuce with avocado, cherry tomatoes, fresh cilantro, and cilantro lime crema.
- Serving Size: 2 taco
- Calories: 172
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 307 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 17 g
- Cholesterol: 61 mg