An easy fall inspired gluten free dairy free breakfast bowl! This power house Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Grain Bowl is filled with nutrients and flavor.
- 1/3 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/4 cup bobs red mill gluten free oatmeal
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk yogurt
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced apple
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate arils
- 1 tablespoon candied pecans, crushed
- drizzle of honey (or maple syrup for vegan)
- dash of cinnamon
- To a small bowl add gluten free oatmeal and almond milk. Stir to mix.
- Place in microwave, uncovered, and cook for 1-2 minutes. Until desired consistency.
- Remove from microwave and add cooked quinoa, coconut milk yogurt, sliced apples, pomegranate arils, candied pecans and a dash of cinnamon. Drizzle with honey (or maple syrup for vegan).
**Click here to see how to make candied pecans.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 487
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 60 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 67 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: grain bowl, breakfast bowl, quinoa bowl, apple cinnamon, breakfast grain bowl, healthy breakfast recipes, kid friendly, healthy fall recipes