Easy Paleo & Vegan 3 Ingredient Peppermint Chocolate Mousse – creamy, luscious, and decadent. This Chocolate Mousse is absolutely perfect for the holidays!
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped dark chocolate (60% cacoa)
- 1 1/2 cups full fat coconut milk from a can (or you could use coconut cream)
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint oil + plus 2 more drops
- Add chocolate to a medium microwave safe bowl. Melt chocolate in 30 seconds increments until smooth. Stirring throughout.
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour in the coconut milk (or cream) and peppermint oil. Using a whisk, mix the ingredients together until they are smooth and completely combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator. Using a hand mixer, blend on low to medium speed to fluff up the mousse.
- Portion out in small serving glasses or ramekins.
- Optional: top with coconut whipped cream and chopped dark chocolate
Recipe slightly adapted from Minimalist Baker
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 17 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g