- 2 cups of finely grated zucchini
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup of applesauce (unsweetened)
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups White Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease and flour a 9×13 inch glass baking pan.
- Grate Zucchini. Set aside.
- Mash up bananas in a large bowl and combine with honey and applesauce. Stir together until incorporated.
- Add in vanilla extract and cocoa powder (I used dutch processed because I like it better).
- Then add in baking soda, salt, and grated zucchini. Stir well.
- Lastly add in the semi-sweet chocolate chips and White Whole Wheat Flour. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Spread brownie batter out in greased pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
(adapted from SparkRecipes.com)
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 145
- Sugar: 17 g
- Sodium: 107 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 31 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 3 g