Quick Watermelon Feta Salad with Cucumber is a simple refreshing dish to make for that next summer get together. Only 10 minutes to make and is filled with fresh mint, basil, feta, cucumbers, red onion and watermelon for the ultimate cooling bite.
- 4 cups cubed watermelon, chilled
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- To a small bowl add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk together until smooth and set aside.
- To a large bowl or serving platter add watermelon, cucumber and red onion.
- Right before serving top with feta cheese, fresh mint, fresh basil and balsamic drizzle.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 99 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 9 mg
Keywords: watermelon feta salad, watermelon feta mint salad, watermelon and feta salad