This easy Vegan Cookie Dough will satisfy your sweet tooth & is healthy too! Peanut butter & chocolate chip vegan cookie dough made in the blender in only 5 minutes. One of my favorite vegan desserts!
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- 1/3 cup 60% cacao chocolate chips or cocoa nibs
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Place in a paper towel, dry off. If some of the skins start to come off peel them off and discard. (this will help the cookie dough not be as gritty)
- Add chickpeas, peanut butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup and cinnamon to a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add the ground chia seeds to the food processor. (to grind chia seeds add them to a coffee bean grinder or a mortar and pestle) Blend until everything is combined.
- Add chickpea cookie dough mixture to a small bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately.
- *** Can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. ***
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 57 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: easy vegan dessert recipe, vegan cookie dough, how to make vegan cookie dough, vegan desserts, vegan dessert recipes, chickpea cookie dough, best vegan cookie dough recipe