The Ultimate Cheesy Sheet Pan Steak Nachos with layers of cheese, steak, veggies and a drizzle of cilantro lime crema. These epic nachos make the perfect fun weeknight dinner or game day appetizer!
- 30–40 tortilla chips
- 8 oz. shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 tablespoons of grape seed oil
- 1 lb. flank steak
- salt & pepper to season
- 1/2 cup low sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup no salt no sugar sweet corn (I used corn from can)
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
Cilantro Lime Crema:
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- To make the Cilantro Lime Crema, add the following to a small food processor greek yogurt, cumin, garlic powder, cilantro and lime juice. Blend until the cilantro is finely chopped and smooth. Set aside.
- Season both sides of flank steak with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add grape seed oil to the pan and add seasoned flank steak to the pan. Sear each side for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and place on cutting board. Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice steak into small cubes.
- Next, line a baking sheet with tin foil. Spray tin foil with cooking spray.
- Spread tortilla chips out on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of cheese to the tortillas. Then add black beans, corn, red onion and cubed flank steak.
- Add remaining cheese to the top.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Until cheese is melted and tortilla chips are slightly browned.
- Remove nachos from the oven and top with sliced jalapeno, roma tomato, avocado and drizzle with cilantro lime crema.
Keywords: steak nachos, game day food, party food, how to make nachos, best nachos, homemade nachos, loaded nachos,