The Ultimate Avocado BLT slathered with a Harissa Mayo that takes this sandwich over the top. Bacon and avocado has never tasted so perfect!
- 12 strips of applewood smoked bacon
- 2 beef steak (or heirloom) tomatoes, sliced thick
- 8 leafs of butter lettuce
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 8 slices of multibread bread
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons harissa
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
- Place bacon strips in the skillet, cook each side until desired doneness. (I cook mine for 3-5 minutes per side so it’s somewhat crispy)
- Let bacon rest on a paper towel lined plate to let the grease drip off.
- While the bacon is resting, mix mayo, harissa, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and lime juice in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Toast the bread in toaster.
- Assemble the Avocado BLT: one slice of bread, slather harissa mayo on it, 2 leafs of lettuce, 2 slices of tomato, 3 strips of bacon, half an avocado (sliced), top with the other slice of bread. Serve
Keywords: blt sandwich, avocado sandwich, best sandwich, easy sandwich, best sandwich recipe, healthy sandwich, blt recipe, avocado recipe