The most bomb Whole30 Beef Chili Recipe ever – done in 30 minutes. Each bite is filled with tender beef, vegetables, comforting spices and fire roasted tomatoes – perfect to warm you up in those cold months.
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lb. grass fed ground beef
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 poblano pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced carrots
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 28 oz. can diced fire roasted tomato
- 14 oz. crushed fire roasted tomato
- 1 cup beef bone broth
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon of salt (or more for taste)
- Heat a large dutch oven to medium high heat.
- Add in avocado oil and onions. Saute until onions are translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Next add in garlic, saute for 30 seconds. Stirring the whole time.
- Immediately add in the ground beef. Cook until beef is no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Smashing and stirring the whole time so the meat is broken up.
- Next add in the spices, ground cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, coriander and sea salt. Stir the spices in to the meat until everything is combined.
- Add in the red pepper, yellow pepper, poblano, celery and carrots, cook for 2 minutes.
- Next add in the tomato paste, diced fire roasted tomatoes, crushed tomato and beef broth Stir everything together and cover.
- Keep the heat at medium high. Let the chili cook for 15 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 293
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 774 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Cholesterol: 70 mg
Keywords: whole30 chili, beef chili recipe, beef chili, whole30 chili recipe