Easy & delicious Grilled Chicken Recipe that only takes 20 minutes! Full of flavor from an epic spice rub, it’s the BEST grilled chicken you’ll ever make.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, sea salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix until combined.
- Rub mixture over both sides of the chicken.
- Place chicken on grill and grill each side for 4-6 minutes depending on thickness. You just want to make sure there is no pink in the middle.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast (6oz.)
- Calories: 246
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 409 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 39 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: grilled chicken, grilled chicken recipe, easy grilled chicken, grilled chicken breasts, best grilled chicken recipe, easy chicken breasts recipe, chicken dinner idea, homemade spice rub, grilled chicken seasoning