Easy & delicious grilled chicken recipe that only takes 20 min! Full of flavor from an easy spice rub, it’s the BEST grilled chicken you’ll ever make.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, sea salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix until combined.
- Rub mixture over both sides of the chicken.
- Place chicken on grill and grill each side for 4-6 minutes depending on thickness. You just want to make sure there is no pink in the middle.
Keywords: grilled chicken, grilled chicken recipe, easy grilled chicken, grilled chicken breasts, easy chicken breasts recipe, chicken dinner idea, homemade spice rub, grilled chicken seasoning