This Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles Recipe toss with a zesty peanut sauce makes this one flavorful bite! It’s an easy healthy dinner option that only takes 15 minutes!
Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles:
- 2 tablespoons of grape seed oil
- 1 lb. of chicken tenders, diced
- 1 tablespoons of grape seed oil
- 2 zucchini, inspiralized
- 1 large carrot, inspiralized
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1/3 cup of bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, diced
- 1/4 cup of green onions, diced
- sesame seeds (for garnish)
Spicy Peanut Sauce:
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos (or tamari sauce)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, peanut butter, coconut aminos or tamari, lime juice, ground ginger, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of grape seed oil and chicken tenders. Saute each side for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit. Dice when cooled.
- In the same large skillet over medium high heat, add 1 tablespoon of grape seed oil, carrot and red pepper. Flash stir fry for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- To a large bowl add raw zucchini noodles, chicken, carrots, red pepper, bean sprouts, fresh cilantro, green onions, and spicy peanut sauce. Toss till all noodles are coated.
- Serve and garnish with sesame seeds.
If you use tamari sauce, use 2 tablespoons instead of 3.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 292
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 270 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 31 g
- Cholesterol: 20 g
Keywords: thai chicken recipe, thai chicken, how to make zucchini noodles, zucchini noodles, zucchini noodles recipe, gluten free recipes, low carb recipes, easy dinner ideas, recipe for zucchini noodles,