Easy Teriyaki Salmon served on a bed of Asian Noodles made with brown rice noodles, fresh veggies and a homemade Asian Sesame Dressing! A light, simple refreshing recipe for the summer!
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 4 4 oz. filets salmon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic chili paste
Asian Noodle Salad:
- 8 oz. whole what rice noodles
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sliced snap peas
- 1 cup julienned cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 4 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 garlic clove, mince
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- To a small bowl add, 2 tablespoons honey, tamari sauce, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, 1 garlic clove, 1 teaspoon ginger, and garlic chili paste. Whisk together.
- Add salmon filets to large ziplock bag. Pour the marinade mixture into the ziplock bag with the salmon. Close and place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add 4 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar, 3 tablespoons sesame oil, 2 1/2 teaspoons honey, 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1 teaspoon sriracha, 1 garlic clove, and 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger. Whisk together until combined. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a bowl. Add rice noodles in a cook for 1-2 minutes. Immediately remove. Drain with cold water.
- Add noodles to a large bowl with yellow pepper, red pepper, snap peas, cucumber, and green onions. Pour sesame dressing over the noodles. Gently toss until all the noodles are coated with the dressing. Set aside.
- Remove salmon from the refrigerator.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet to medium high heat. Add grape seed oil to pan. Add salmon to the pan flesh side down first. Sear for 4-5 minutes. Flip and cook with skin side down about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve salmon on a bed of asian noodle salad.
- Optional: garnish with sesame seeds.