This iced coffee recipe is quick, easy & budget-friendly too! With a sweet cream finish, it tastes better than drinks from a gourmet coffee shop.
- 8 cups of water
- 2 cups of coarse ground coffee
- 4 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz. 2% evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- To a large pitcher add water and coarse ground coffee. Stir to mix the grounds in with the water. Cover and let coffee sit overnight or for 12 hours.
- Then pour mixture through a coffee filter or cheesecloth to strain the grounds from the mixture, so you are left with a pure clean cold brewed coffee.
- Next to a small bowl, add sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Whisk to combine everything and refrigerator.
- Store both the cold brew and sweet cream in refrigerator and serve as desired.
- Note: I usually add about 1 -2 tablespoons of sweet cream to 8-10 oz. of cold brew.
- Serving Size: 6 oz. + 2 tablespoons sweet cream
- Calories: 68
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 44 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 8 mg
Keywords: iced coffee recipe, easy iced coffee recipe, best iced coffee, homemade iced coffee, how to make iced coffee at home, sweet iced coffee