Refreshing Prosciutto and Melon Salad topped with Balsamic for quick & easy summer recipe that’s great for a appetizer or side dish.
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into balls
- 1 honeydew melon, cut into balls
- 2 oz. prosciutto
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- To a platter or large bowl, spread out melon balls. Arrange prosciutto around the platter or bowl. Garnish with chopped mint, basil and goat cheese.
- Next, to a small bowl add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk together.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette on top, right before serving. Serve.
Keywords: prosciutto and melon salad, melon prosciutto salad, summer salad recipe