This Summer Citrus Avocado Salad is filled with fresh blackberries, avocado, spicy arugula, and vibrant citrus, then finished with a Citrus Vinaigrette. This salad is light, refreshing, low in calories, and takes minutes to make!
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/3 cup diced jicama
- 2 navel oranges, segmented
- 1 blood orange, sliced or segmented
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Pasolivo citrus olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add arugula, blackberries, jicama, segmented oranges, blood orange, and avocado.
- In a small bowl, add orange juice, lemon juice, citrus olive oil, honey, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to taste. Whisk together until smooth.
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 82 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: summer salad, summer salad recipe, citrus salad, avocado salad, avocado salad recipe, easy summer salad, easy salad, easy salad recipe, best salad recipe