Easy 10 Minute Strawberry Spinach Salad packed with juicy strawberries, pecans, red onion and feta then drizzled with light White Balsamic Vinaigrette for the ultimate bite. This quick refreshing salad is perfect for summer and a great side dish for those backyard BBQs.
Strawberry Spinach Salad:
- 1 1/2 cups of strawberries, sliced or quartered
- 1/2 cup halved pecans
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 10 oz. of spinach
White Balsamic Dressing:
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup of white balsamic vinegar (or you could use balsamic)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chiffon
- salt & pepper to taste
- To a small bowl add garlic, dijon mustard, honey, white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, fresh basil, salt and pepper. Whisk vigorously until the oil and vinegar emulsify – no longer separate. Set aside.
- To a large bowl add spinach, strawberries, raw pecans, red onion and feta cheese.
- Serve with dressing on the side.
Keywords: strawberry spinach salad, spinach and strawberry salad, spinach salad recipe